Thursday, January 12, 2006

I have a garage! (again)

Finally said farewell to the Capri that has been living in my garage for the last 8 months. It was bought by a friend as a project, but now that I have a project of my own the decision was made to get rid of it, as Golfs are much more fun :D, and I needed the space to work in. To be fair though, the garage was a complete tip and full of rubbish until my mate asked to put the capri in there, so it did me a favour, as otherwise it would still be full of rubbish.

So the car is now safely shut away from the elements (was having problems with the car cover blowing off with the weather we've been having recently). So now I can start taking the rest of it apart (when I get time).

1 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger twin--turbo said...

Garage still is full of rubish, Golf won't start anymore.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home